What will the event include?
- The Opportunity to meet / network with like-minded members of the EdTech Hub community
- An Innovation Zone
- Meet teachers involved in the LGfL Shape Robotics Pilot Project; see how they are using the latest technology to engage, enhance and accelerate learning
- Inspirational Keynote speakers
- Inspirational speakers sharing their experiences and advice on the successful adoption of technology to enhance learner outcomes and streamline the functioning and opportunities of their educational setting
- Expert panel discussions
- Experts from the EdTech Hubs Community will discuss critical issues relating to effective T&L with technology
Who is it for?
Senior Leaders in MATS, LA’s and Schools with responsibility for curriculum development
Classroom practitioners who want to see how effective teaching and learning can be enhanced with the latest digital technology
School Governors with responsibility for investment, school improvement, curriculum development and technology adoption
Inclusion managers in MATs, LA’s and schools interested in exploring how to use technology to remove barriers to learning
Technical support staff involved in working with curriculum and senior leaders.